1. To register for a visit, please contact the reception desk:
Registration in Scandinavian and English (for Scandinavian countries only)
Registration in English only
– firstname.lastname@example.org – We reply to emails in a maximum of 5 working days.
2. Types of appointments:
– First time consultation
The cost is PLN 800; duration: up to 2 hours; within the consultation the patient receives 2 months of medical care which includes answering emails with questions to a doctor (Only in alarming emergency situations and it does not substitute consultation with a doctor. In complex situations, please register for an appointment.), writing prescriptions, certificates and referrals as well as translation of test results and medical records.
– Further Consultations After 2 Months (In Person or Skype)
The cost is PLN 700; duration: up to 1 hour; within the consultation the patient receives 2 months of medical care which includes answering emails with questions to a doctor (Only in alarming emergency situations and it does not substitute consultation with a doctor. In complex situations, please register for an appointment.), writing prescriptions, certificates and referrals as well as translation of test results and medical records.
– Special Consultations During The Two-Month Period Of Medical Care (In Person or Skype)
The cost is PLN 500; duration: up to 1 hour; for patients who need additional consultation during the two-month period of medical care; this consultation does not extend the two-month period of medical care.
– Writing prescriptions after the two-month period of medical care
The cost is PLN 80. Prescriptions are only for the patients who are treated in our Center.
3. During the consultation, the doctor may ask you to have tests for Lyme disease and tick-borne diseases, if you haven’t done them previously or if your test results are incomplete for diagnosis. These tests are performed on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 9.00 a.m. in the laboratory Synevo in Gdansk (address: ul. Rzeczypospolitej 33, Gdansk).
4. During the consultation, the doctor informs the patient about the costs of medical tests and he submits the list of tests to Registration.
5. From Registration the patient will get an appointment for the blood test on Tuesday or Thursday.
6. The test results are sent from Registration to the patient via e-mail.
7. After sending the test results, Registration will set the next appointment with the doctor for the patient to receive the interpretation of the results.
8. The next consultation can take place in the Medical Centre or via Skype, depending on the choice of the patient.
9. Payments for appointments should be made via transfer. We should have payment on our account at least 7 days before the appointment. Payments for the medical tests should be made during the consultation by credit card or in cash or via transfer.
10. The patient must transfer the money to the account:
Account number: IBAN PL 42 1140 2017 0000 4102 1300 2599
BIC number: BREXPLPWMUL
Name of the bank: mBank
Name of the recipient: CENTRUM MEDYCZNE SW. LUKASZA
or using Paypal (www.paypal.com), e-mail: email@example.com. Payments via Paypal need to be 5% higher than regular prices.
Medical Concierge Service
We will take you to your place of destination so that you will feel confident in a city unknown to you.
Medical Concierge includes collecting the patient from the airport and taking him/her to the Medical Centre or to the hotel and ordering a taxi back to the airport or to the hotel.
To use the service, please inform Registration that you need the Medical Concierge service.